ATLANTE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (APM):
ATLANTE GESTION SUBSIDIARY DEDICATED TO THE MANAGEMENT OF SPECIAL-PURPOSE VEHICLES
Atlante Property Management (APM), a wholly-owned Atlante Gestion subsidiary, handles the administrative, organisational and financial management of special-purpose vehicles for its own account or for third parties.
APM’s business is distinct from Atlante Gestion’s investing in PPPs and energy, but is an extension of the investment and financial package building business. APM provides proactive cover for special-purpose vehicles, daily monitoring of operations and continuous information feedback to investors.
SPECIAL-PURPOSE VEHICLE MANAGEMENT MOSTLY RELATES TO THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Accounts management of the special-purpose vehicles;
- Management of tax reporting and tax payments;
- Management of insurance contracts, and claims reporting and tracking;
- Routine administrative and legal services;
- Invoicing and collection of rents, special-purpose vehicles’ cash management and banking flows management;
- Debt recovery;
- In certain cases, mandate of governance and management of the special-purpose vehicle for third parties.
APM holds a license for management under the Hoguet Act.