THREE BUSINESS LINES RELATING TO PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE
MANAGEMENT OF FUND
In the infrastructure sector, Atlante Gestion mainly invests in:
- Equity and quasi-equity,
- Special Purpose Vehicles carrying assets and contracts over the medium to long term.
This project finance approach, as a majority or minority investor:
- Enables an improved monitoring of investments carried by dedicated structures,
- Allows Atlante Gestion to be closer to real assets useful to countries’ or regions’ economy.
The first fund “France Infrastructures I” was dedicated to greenfield projects in France, mainly public-private partnerships.
Its successor fund “Atlante Infrastructures” is a brownfield equity fund dedicated to availability-based projects in France.
This fund targets medium-sized social infrastructure (schools, universities, hospitals, etc.) with a social and environmental dimension (SRI).
Currently, 21 assets are being managed, representing a net asset value (NAV) of €70m and a total underlying assets’ base of more than €2bn.
New infrastructure funds are in the process of being raised end of 2022/2023:
- a maritime green transition fund
- a fund dedicated to regional infrastructure sustainable transition